Enroll and Pay
There are easy three steps to starting with CLC: choose the course you want, enroll, and pay. You must do ALL 3 – scroll down to see how.
Choose Your Course
If you choose to enroll and pay for your course online, we will ship your course materials directly to you once we receive your signed Enrollment Agreement. You may pay for your course online by clicking on View Cart and then Proceed to Checkout.
- In person by calling 707.578.8877 to make an appointment to enroll in person
- Or online by downloading and completing the Enrollment Agreement, and returning it to us by:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 707.578.0607
- Mail to 576 B Street, Suite 2B; Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Enrollment Agreement Form
We are happy to talk with you as you are deciding to enroll, at 707.578.8877. In fact, we prefer to talk with you directly before you fill out the Enrollment Agreement to make sure you qualify to apply for a license and understand the license process. You can also call us for an appointment to go over the Agreement in our office with our professional staff. We like talking with applicants and can answer all of your questions.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Checks made payable to Contractors License Courses.
- Cash, accepted in person only. Do not mail cash.
- Credit or Debit Cards, which can be made online or in our office through our secure server.
Thank you! We look forward to helping you become a licensed contractor.